Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 50 g gluten free flour, plus extra for dusting
- 4 eggs
- 280 g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 200 g gluten free cornflour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g pure icing sugar
- 10 - 20 g lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 1214.6 kJ / 289.2 kcal
- 2.2 g
- 41 g
- 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.8 g
- 0.1 g
- 54.3 mg