Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate caramel bars
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g caster sugar
- 110 g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 170 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 60 g light brown sugar
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 160 g condensed milk (see Tip)
- 60 g light corn syrup
- 500 g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- per 1 piece
- 1215.7 kJ / 289.5 kcal
- 3.6 g
- 35.6 g
- 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.7 g
- 0.8 g
- 27.3 mg