Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 dried red chillies, deseeded if preferred
- water, to cover
- 5 fresh long red chillies, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into halves
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 10 garlic cloves
- 3 fresh Kaffir lime leaves
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander (roots, stalks and leaves)
- 2 eschalots
- 3 stalks lemongrass, white part only, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 20 g peanut oil
- 70 g fish sauce
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 1560.9 kJ / 371.6 kcal
- 11.3 g
- 17.3 g
- 24 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4 g
- 22.7 g
- 10584.1 mg