Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g gluten free cornflour (see Tips)
- 185 g water
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g eschalots, cut into halves
- 200 g button mushrooms, cut into halves (see Tips)
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 100 g dry white wine
- 30 g Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g tomato paste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 800 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- salt, to season
- per 1 portion
- 1636.6 kJ / 389.7 kcal
- 40.4 g
- 11.9 g
- 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.8 g
- 4.4 g
- 1753 mg