Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Yoghurt with red berry coulis
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g fresh mixed red berries, cut into pieces if large
- 40 g caster sugar
- 55 g natural yoghurt (see Tips)
- 1000 g full cream milk (see Tips)
- 50 g full cream milk powder (see Tips)
- 250 g water
- 30 g lemon juice (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 616.3 kJ / 146.7 kcal
- 6.5 g
- 16.6 g
- 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4 g
- 0.7 g
- 68.2 mg