Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 315 g white sugar
- 1030 g water
- 250 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 80 g butter, chilled and cut into pieces (no smaller than 2-3 cm)
- 1 tsp lemon juice (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 tsp natural vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 - 2 tsp sea salt flakes or mixed seeds (optional)
- 50 g vinegar
- per 1 piece
- 152.9 kJ / 36.7 kcal
- 0.1 g
- 4.3 g
- 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.4 g
- 0 g
- 60 mg