Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Stir-fry beef bowl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g stir-fry beef
- 50 g soy sauce
- 40 g oyster sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 300 g white rice
- 1000 g water
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum (small), cut into thin slices
- 410 g canned baby corn, drained and cut into halves (approx. 235 g after draining)
- 200 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- per 1 portion
- 2226.3 kJ / 530.1 kcal
- 44.4 g
- 71.8 g
- 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 8.5 g
- 1402.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Family chicken galette
Bangers and mixed mash with caramelised onions
Korean fried chicken