Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 - 30 g chipotle chillies, dried, stems removed, to taste
- 2 brown onions (approx. 300 g), cut into halves
- 300 g fresh tomatoes (approx. 4), blanched, skins removed and deseeded (see Tips)
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 1000 g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 30 g white sugar
- 2 dried bay leaves
- per 1 portion
- 1117.3 kJ / 266 kcal
- 38.8 g
- 9 g
- 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.6 g
- 2.5 g
- 83.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Soutzoukakia ("little sausages") with rice
Ayam golek (coconut roasted spiced chicken)
Ayam kapitan (chicken curry)
Ayam masak merah (spicy tomato chicken)