Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Raspberry ombré chia parfait (Post-natal)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 270 g coconut milk (see Tips)
- 40 g white chia seeds
- 90 g banana, cut into pieces
- 200 g fresh raspberries, plus extra to serve
- coconut yoghurt, to serve
- edible flowers, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- pure maple syrup, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 967.5 kJ / 230.4 kcal
- 4.6 g
- 16.7 g
- 14.7 g
- 7 g