Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate pecan pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 60 g white sugar
- 150 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- 1 egg yolk
- 40 g cold water
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
- 300 g pecan halves
- 30 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 80 g white sugar
- 80 g brown sugar
- 50 g pure maple syrup, plus extra for brushing
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- cream or ice cream, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 3487 kJ / 830.2 kcal
- 11.6 g
- 64.6 g
- 59.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 21.1 g
- 4 g
- 43.9 mg