Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cedar-wrapped pork with rosemary
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- water, for soaking
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only from 1-2 sprigs, 4 sprigs set aside
- 2 - 3 pieces lemon zest, no white pith
- 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 45 g anchovy fillets
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pork fillets (approx. 420 g each), cut into halves
- 8 slices prosciutto
- per 1 portion
- 1530.8 kJ / 364.5 kcal
- 62.4 g
- 0.5 g
- 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.7 g
- 0.5 g
- 1327 mg