Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini vegetable pasta (10-12 months)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 130 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 150 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces
- 500 g ripe tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 ½ tbsp tomato paste
- 250 g zucchini, trimmed and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 150 g button mushrooms, cut into halves
- 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only (see Tips)
- 1500 g water
- 150 g dried pasta (mini shapes or tubes - see Tips)
- grated cheese, to serve
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 4868.2 kJ / 1159.1 kcal
- 46.1 g
- 146.1 g
- 35.4 g
- 29.3 g