Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Matcha and raspberry swirled custard tarts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp macadamia oil, plus extra for greasing
- 10 g dried cranberries
- 80 g pitted dates
- 20 g pecans
- 180 g raw almonds
- 1 ½ tbsp freeze-dried raspberry powder (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 1 ½ tsp matcha powder (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 400 g coconut milk
- 40 g pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla paste (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tbsp gluten free cornflour
- 2 tbsp filtered water
- per 1 portion
- 1726.9 kJ / 411.2 kcal
- 8.6 g
- 19.8 g
- 32.8 g
- 5.2 g