Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate cream cookies
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Vanilla cream filling
- 100 g raw cacao butter
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 40 g pure maple syrup
- 80 g plant-based milk of choice
- 3 tsp vanilla bean paste (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 80 g vegan butter (see Tips)
- 110 g vegan butter (see Tips)
- 110 g Rapadura sugar
- 30 g rice malt syrup
- 170 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 60 g cacao powder
- 60 g cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (see Tips)
- 20 g filtered water, plus an extra 1 tablespoon if needed
- 1 pinch salt
- per 1 portion
- 399.4 kJ / 95.1 kcal
- 1.2 g
- 9.5 g
- 5.7 g
- 1.3 g