Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- coconut oil cooking spray, for greasing
- 750 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes (2-3 cm)
- 400 g honey
- 2 tbsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 eggs
- 100 g extra virgin coconut oil
- 70 g coconut oil (liquid)
- 120 g coconut flour
- 80 g raw cacao powder
Chocolate 'buttercream' frosting
- 150 g coconut cream, plus extra for blending
- 400 g dairy free milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50 g coconut oil (liquid)
- 80 g icing sugar
- warm water, for softening
- per 1 portion
- 2270.8 kJ / 540.6 kcal
- 7.4 g
- 60.4 g
- 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 17.2 g
- 4.1 g
- 212.2 mg