Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peanut butter and cookie ice cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g raw cashews (see Tips)
- 1 tsp salt
- filtered water, for soaking
- 50 g coconut sugar
- 150 g rice malt syrup
- 100 g peanut butter of choice (see Tips)
- 380 g coconut cream
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste (see Tips)
- 12 biscuits of choice, broken into pieces (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2290.9 kJ / 545.5 kcal
- 12.1 g
- 40.5 g
- 37.4 g
- 3.5 g