Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini caramelly cupcakes with coconut cream cheese topping
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Coconut cream cheese topping
- 500 g coconut cream (min. 65% coconut cream) (see Tips)
- 80 g pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbsp agar agar powder (see Tips)
- coconut oil cooking spray, for greasing
- 250 g coconut sugar
- 120 g light olive oil
- 400 g gluten free self-raising flour
- 210 g water
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- per 1 portion
- 417.1 kJ / 99.3 kcal
- 0.5 g
- 13.7 g
- 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.7 g
- 0.2 g
- 9.6 mg