Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Jam-filled sweet potato doughnuts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g jam (see Tips)
- 500 g filtered water
- 200 g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 200 g plant-based milk of choice
- 50 g coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar (see Tips)
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 480 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 tbsp vodka
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- extra virgin olive oil, for deep frying
- sugar of choice (milled), for dusting (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 976.7 kJ / 232.5 kcal
- 4.3 g
- 43.4 g
- 4.4 g
- 2.2 g