Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Caramel almond cashew slice (Post-natal)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g virgin coconut oil, melted, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g almonds, activated or roasted
- 150 g cashews, activated or roasted
- 160 g pitted Medjool dates
- 40 g dried cranberries
- 65 g almond butter (see Tips)
- 60 g honey (see Tips)
- 1 tsp ground roasted wattleseed (see Tips)
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp sea salt (see Tips)
- 150 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- per 1 portion
- 781.5 kJ / 186.1 kcal
- 3.6 g
- 12.6 g
- 13.5 g
- 2.1 g