Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g sunflower seeds (see Tips)
- 60 g blanched almonds (see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt
- filtered water, for soaking
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- 1 tsp tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 816.4 kJ / 194.4 kcal
- 9.2 g
- 2.6 g
- 16.2 g
- 4.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
Parmesan cheese crisps