Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
"Egg and sausage" breakfast sandwich
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g firm tofu, pressed and cut into 4 slices horizontally (approx. 0.5-1 cm thick - see Tips)
- 75 g rolled oats
- ½ red onion (approx. 80 g), cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 apple (approx. 100 g), cored and cut into halves
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp dried marjoram
- 120 g fresh Swiss brown mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 40 g puffed brown rice
- 1 - 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g water
- ¼ tsp mustard (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- 10 g tapioca starch
- 1 pinch kala namak (black salt) (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 - 2 pinches ground turmeric
- 4 English wholemeal muffins, toasted (see Tips)
- 4 slices vegan cheese
- kala namak (black salt), to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- per 1 portion
- 2586.6 kJ / 615.8 kcal
- 32.4 g
- 56.6 g
- 26.5 g
- 15 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)