Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pull-apart sunshine bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g rindless bacon rashers, cut into pieces (3 cm - see Tip)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 350 g self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 50 g salted butter, softened
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 200 g milk
- per 1 portion
- 690.3 kJ / 164.4 kcal
- 6.4 g
- 18.1 g
- 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.2 g
- 0.9 g
- 514.4 mg