Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 pieces lemon zest (1 x 4 cm), no white pith
- 130 g white sugar
- 220 g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 350 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- natural food colouring of choice (see Tips)
- 60 g 100s and 1000s sprinkles
- per 1 portions
- 389.8 kJ / 92.8 kcal
- 1.2 g
- 10.8 g
- 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.2 g
- 0.4 g
- 2.9 mg
Chocolate chip cookies
Basic vanilla cupcakes
Basic chocolate cupcakes
Chocolate chip muffins
Simple butter biscuits
Basic vanilla cake