Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 pieces lemon zest (1 x 4 cm), no white pith
- 130 g white sugar
- 220 g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 350 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- natural food colouring of choice (see Tips)
- 60 g 100s and 1000s sprinkles
- per 1 portions
- 389.8 kJ / 92.8 kcal
- 1.2 g
- 10.8 g
- 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.2 g
- 0.4 g
- 2.9 mg