Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Little lasagne cups
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 150 g tasty cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 20 g salted butter
- 30 g plain flour
- 350 g full cream milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 150 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 150 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 500 g beef mince (see Tips)
- olive oil spray, for greasing
- 60 gyoza wrappers (see Tips)
- per 1 portions
- 231.1 kJ / 55 kcal
- 4.2 g
- 1.2 g
- 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.8 g
- 0.4 g
- 122.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
Parmesan cheese crisps
Teriyaki salmon bao