Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tbsp Greek-style natural yoghurt
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp tandoori paste (see Tips)
- 250 - 300 g paneer, cut into pieces (3 cm) (see Tips)
- ½ red capsicum, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- cold water, for soaking
- olive oil, for brushing
- 1 tsp garam masala (see Tips), for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 683.2 kJ / 162.7 kcal
- 2.6 g
- 6.1 g
- 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.2 g
- 1.5 g
- 276.6 mg