Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Brown butter ice cream with peanut butter ganache swirl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g butter
- 500 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 250 g full cream milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 70 g raw sugar
- 70 g dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 100 g roasted salted peanuts
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste (optional)
- 100 g white chocolate, cut into pieces
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- waffle cones, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3119.8 kJ / 742.8 kcal
- 11.3 g
- 57.1 g
- 53.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 27.7 g
- 1.5 g
- 514.8 mg