Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lime meringue tartlets
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 egg
- 50 g caster sugar
- 120 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 lime, zest only (no white pith)
- 220 g plain flour
- 120 g caster sugar
- 3 fresh limes, juice only (approx. 60 g)
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 100 g icing sugar (see Tips)
- per 1 piece
- 1198.9 kJ / 285.5 kcal
- 4.1 g
- 36.3 g
- 14 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.7 g
- 1.3 g
- 22.7 mg