Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g blanched almonds
- 30 g unsalted butter, softened
- 40 g caster sugar
- ½ tsp natural almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 sheets puff pastry (25 cm square sheets - see Tips)
- 400 g canned apricot halves, drained (approx. 260 g after draining - see Tips)
- 20 g flaked almonds
- 50 g smooth apricot jam, lightly beaten
- per 1 portion
- 1634.8 kJ / 389.2 kcal
- 8.4 g
- 38 g
- 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.4 g
- 4.5 g
- 277.7 mg