Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 100 g red capsicum, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 100 g tomato ketchup (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot mustard
- 40 g barbecue sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 - 3 cornichons, cut into thin slices, to taste
- ¼ white cabbage, thinly shredded
- ¼ red onion, cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp sour cream (see Tips)
- 4 round bread rolls
- per 1 portion
- 3219.4 kJ / 766.5 kcal
- 41.8 g
- 73 g
- 33 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.6 g
- 7.6 g
- 1478.9 mg