Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Seafood Ravioli - Ravioli ai frutti di mare
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 g white fish fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g dry white wine
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 150 g potatoes, peeled and diced (1 cm)
- water, for cooking potatoes
- 1 medium egg
- 300 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g semolina
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g onions, halved
- 100 g courgettes, cut in round slices (1 cm), then halved
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra for cooking pasta
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 100 g large raw prawns, peeled
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- water, for cooking pasta
- per 1 portion
- 1780 kJ / 425 kcal
- 16.5 g
- 43 g
- 19.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello