Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomatoes stuffed with mushrooms and nuts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g mixed nuts (e.g. almonds, walnuts)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 1300 g ripe tomato (5-6 cm) (see Tip)
- 100 g fresh mushrooms (e.g. button, oyster)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 10 - 12 leaves fresh mint
- 4 - 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 75 g long grain white rice
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- per 1 portion
- 1644 kJ / 392 kcal
- 11 g
- 33 g
- 22 g
- 9.2 g