Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Miso soup and sake seafood with rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1440 g water
- 300 g short-grain white rice (e.g. sushi rice), rinsed and drained
- 60 g Chinese cabbage, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g onions, cut into thin slices (2 mm)
- 40 g carrot, cut into thin slices (2 mm)
- 4 slices kombu (approx. 2 cm each) (optional)
- 10 - 12 large raw prawns (approx. 170 g), peeled and deveined
- 300 g clams, shells scrubbed
- 250 g raw squid rings
- 75 g Japanese soy sauce (see Tips)
- 60 g sake
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp light sesame oil
- 80 g miso paste
- 5 pinches wakame flakes (see Tips)
- 200 g silken tofu, cut into cubes (1.5 cm) (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2015 kJ / 478 kcal
- 30 g
- 71 g
- 7 g
- 1.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pea and ginger soup, lemon salmon with broccoli
Chicken corn chowder with broccoli terrines
Butternut pumpkin soup, fish with rice and vegetables, apple-pear crumble
Thai-style prawn broth with spicy apples