Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Borscht with Polish dumplings
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Porcini mushroom filling
- 30 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 250 g water
- 80 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 tsp oil
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 140 - 160 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 70 g lukewarm water
- 600 - 700 g raw beetroot, peeled and cut into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 dried porcini mushrooms, cut into slices
- 1400 g water, plus extra for boiling
- 2 tsp sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 5 allspice berries
- 2 - 3 tbsp white vinegar, to taste
- 2 tbsp dried marjoram
- per 1 portion
- 804.9 kJ / 191.6 kcal
- 5.1 g
- 30.2 g
- 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.8 g
- 6.2 g
- 701.1 mg