Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bread and tomato soup, rolled spinach omelette and steamed ratatouille vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g medium-hard cheese (e.g. Gruyère or Cheddar), cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 50 g day old bread rolls, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 200 g frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 50 g onions, cut into halves
- 50 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 700 g ripe tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 6 - 8 fresh basil leaves
- 500 g water
- 1 heaped tsp Vegetable stock paste (refer to The Basic Cookbook)
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. capsicum, zucchini, eggplant), cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1654 kJ / 395 kcal
- 17 g
- 19 g
- 26 g
- 6.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pea and ginger soup, lemon salmon with broccoli
Chicken corn chowder with broccoli terrines
Butternut pumpkin soup, fish with rice and vegetables, apple-pear crumble
Miso soup and sake seafood with rice