Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mango truffles, strawberry spheres and white chocolate crumble
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g mango flesh
- 25 g glucose syrup
- 80 g white sugar
- 1 ½ tsp agar agar powder (see Tips)
- 30 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 120 g cocoa butter
- ½ vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 80 g caster sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp citric acid
- 350 g frozen strawberries (see Tips)
- 2000 g water, plus extra cold water
- ½ tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp calcium lactate gluconate (see Tips)
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tsp sodium alginate (see Tips)
White chocolate powder
- 120 g white chocolate
- 30 g full cream milk
- 30 g milk powder
- 30 g maltodextrin powder (see Tips)
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 8 strawberries, cut into slices
- per 1 portions
- 1541.9 kJ / 367 kcal
- 4.8 g
- 43.3 g
- 20 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.7 g
- 2.3 g
- 223.9 mg