Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate zucchini cupcakes with blueberry icing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Chocolate zucchini cupcakes
- coconut oil cooking spray, for greasing
- 100 g dairy free milk chocolate
- 250 g zucchini, cut into large pieces (3-4 cm)
- 80 g arrowroot flour
- 20 g raw cacao powder
- 50 g coconut flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 90 g dark coconut nectar syrup
- 1 tbsp natural vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 50 g coconut cream
- 1 tbsp gelatine powder
- 125 g fresh blueberries (1 punnet)
- 220 g icing sugar
- 20 g coconut oil (liquid)
- per 1 portion
- 1136.9 kJ / 270.7 kcal
- 5.2 g
- 39 g
- 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.6 g
- 2 g
- 158.4 mg