Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g pepitas
- 80 g banana, broken into pieces
- 1 egg
- 240 g milk (see Tips)
- 120 g extra virgin coconut oil
- 120 g honey
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 280 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 125 g fresh seasonal berries
- per 1 portion
- 1143.5 kJ / 272.3 kcal
- 5.8 g
- 27.6 g
- 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.4 g
- 4.1 g
- 169.5 mg