Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate mud muffins (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g cashews, dry roasted or activated
- 100 g dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa), broken into pieces (see Tips)
- 400 g canned black beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining - see Tips)
- 50 g green banana flour (see Tips)
- 60 g banana, broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder (see Tips)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 120 g coconut oil (see Tips)
- 80 g milk of choice (see Tips)
- 60 g honey
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 50 g walnuts (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1281.4 kJ / 305.1 kcal
- 7 g
- 16.4 g
- 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.6 g
- 2.8 g
- 87.4 mg