Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and lemon cream cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g frozen chopped spinach
- butter, for greasing
- 130 g grapeseed oil
- 4 eggs
- 180 g caster sugar
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 240 g gluten free flour mix (see Tips)
- 50 g arrowroot flour
- 2 ½ tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp gelatine powder
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (approx. 1.5 lemons)
- lemon zest, cut into 5 strips (1 x 4 cm), no white pith
- 400 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 80 g pure icing sugar
- 1 pomegranate, arils only, for decorating
- per 1 slice
- 1813.3 kJ / 431.8 kcal
- 6.3 g
- 41.6 g
- 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10 g
- 3 g
- 114.3 mg