Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 spring onions/shallots, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 200 g carrots, cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 200 g apples, cored and cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 600 g sauerkraut (see Tips)
- 1 orange, juice only (optional)
- 2 tsp grapeseed oil
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- per 1 portion
- 604 kJ / 144 kcal
- 4.5 g
- 16 g
- 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- 10 g
- 1296.8 mg