Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vienna sausages with split pea soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 50 g bacon, cut into pieces
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 100 g celery stalks, cut into pieces
- 150 g potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 150 g leek, trimmed and cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 200 g green split peas (see Tips)
- 1000 g water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp fresh marjoram, leaves only
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 Vienna sausages
- per 1 portion
- 1533.5 kJ / 365 kcal
- 18 g
- 16 g
- 24 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.3 g
- 8.9 g
- 634.1 mg