Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 fresh cup mushrooms, brushed clean (stems removed and reserved)
- 20 g blanched almonds
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 40 g butter
- 20 g olive oil
- 60 g eschalots, cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 egg
- ½ bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1102.9 kJ / 262.6 kcal
- 10.1 g
- 1.2 g
- 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.1 g
- 3 g
- 523.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Scallops with pea purée
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing