Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 350 g cauliflower, cut into small florets (approx. 3 cm)
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 pinches nutmeg
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- ½ red onion, cut into rings
- 100 g bacon, cut into cubes
- fresh chives or spring onions/shallots, finely sliced, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 903.5 kJ / 215.1 kcal
- 15.7 g
- 4.4 g
- 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.1 g
- 1.6 g
- 1062.9 mg