Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
DIY fruit dippers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Caramel vanilla sauce
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 100 g caster sugar
- 50 g pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 100 g strawberries, hulled
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, to taste
Dippers and toppings
- mini marshmallows, for dipping
- popcorn, for dipping
- chocolate chips, for dipping
- 100s and 1000s sprinkles, for dipping
- desiccated coconut, toasted, for dipping
- plain biscuits, crumbled, for dipping (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 red apples, cut into 16 wedges (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 green apples, cut into 16 wedges (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1040.5 kJ / 247.7 kcal
- 2.8 g
- 26 g
- 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.3 g
- 2.4 g
- 63.2 mg