Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Strawberries and cream bites
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g unrefined coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 10 g dried strawberries
- 150 g fresh strawberries, hulled (see Tips)
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 170 g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 462.2 kJ / 110.1 kcal
- 1.4 g
- 1 g
- 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.3 g
- 0.5 g
- 45.4 mg