Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked blueberry and hazelnut cheesecake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Hazelnut crumb base
- 75 g salted butter, cut into cubes (3 cm), plus extra for greasing
- 200 g hazelnuts, without skin, toasted
- 300 g sour cream
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- water, for baking
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp arrowroot flour
- 250 g fresh blueberries (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 tsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice, to taste
- per 1 slice
- 1758.5 kJ / 418.7 kcal
- 8.5 g
- 3.8 g
- 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 20.1 g
- 2.5 g
- 222.3 mg