Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 70 g roasted salted macadamia nuts
- 50 g butter, softened
- 100 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 264.7 kJ / 63 kcal
- 1.7 g
- 3.2 g
- 4.8 g
- 7 mg
- 0.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sunflower and sesame seed bread rolls
Three cheese pides
Torta di rose salato (savoury 'roses')