Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g white chia seeds
- 60 g water
- 50 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 180 g gluten free flour, plus extra for dusting
- 130 g salted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 - 2 tsp filtered water
- 1 - 2 tbsp poppy seeds, for decorating (optional)
- 1 - 2 tsp sweet paprika, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 235.5 kJ / 56.1 kcal
- 1.1 g
- 3.9 g
- 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.3 g
- 0.4 g
- 46.8 mg