Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed fruit compote with goat's cheese and granola on toast
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Mixed fruit compote
- ½ orange, zested, no white pith and juiced (2 tbsp)
- 1 pear (approx. 150 g), peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 peach (approx. 140 g), peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 30 g dried apricots, cut into halves
- ½ tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 8 - 10 strawberries, hulled and cut into halves or frozen strawberries
Pistachio and oat granola
- 40 g light brown sugar
- 40 g pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 130 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 100 g rolled oats
- 20 g flaked almonds
- 4 slices fruit bread, thickly sliced
- 100 - 150 g goat's cheese
- 1 - 2 tbsp honey, for drizzling
- per 1 portion
- 3098 kJ / 738 kcal
- 21 g
- 77.5 g
- 37 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.2 g
- 9.8 g
- 355.6 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)