Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 - 2 fresh red chillies, deseeded if preferred and cut into pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only, roughly torn
- 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 408.5 kJ / 97.3 kcal
- 1.3 g
- 4.5 g
- 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.2 g
- 2.7 g
- 147.2 mg
Tomato pasta sauce
Smoky chipotle beans
Spiced Moroccan lentil soup
Pasta alla puttanesca
Pasta e fagioli (Pasta and beans)
Sabji (vegetable) curry
Corn chips with salsa roja